Free ways to promote your site
Posted On May 20, 2022
1. Submit your site to free search engine submission sites. Make sure you submit your site to all the major search engines out there. A site that submits to search engines is
2. Submit your site to ffa sites. FFA sites are sites created for the purpose of allowing people to post one-way links. There are some well-known services that post thousands of pages.
3. Join viral marketing sites. Some allow you to get guaranteed traffic from a certain number of visitors as long as you visit certain sites. There are also some sites that give you more ads for referring people to join. There are many such sites.
4. Another thing to do is join link exchange sites. These sites allow you to exchange links with other members in an organized, efficient and often free way. There are many link exchange sites available, just search on one of the major search engines.
5. Another way is to write articles. Since getting lots of links to your website makes your search engine ranking higher, you can get more links by putting your link in the articles you write. Articles can be on any topic, and there are many article directories or other types of websites that accept articles.
6. Another good way is to write press releases. In press releases you can include news about your website such as new features.
7. You can also submit to directories. An example is the dmoz.org directory. These are just some of the best ways to generate traffic for your site.