6 daily skincare routine for working women – simple and easy
Posted On July 25, 2021
Every morning is a challenge for busy women: running around the house to make breakfast, finish other office tasks, and much more. So how about your beauty routine? You may be skipping it. Oh no! That is not good if you are doing it. Especially when it comes to taking care of your skin, you need to pay close attention. Lack of skin care can lead to dull skin, aging, breakouts, and other negative effects.
So we’ve looked to skincare tips that a busy woman like you can do to make sure you have an easy and effective skincare routine.
- Wash your face every morning. Use with a mild cleanser. First of all, know your skin type before using your daily facial cleanser to avoid negative effects. In case you have dry skin, use a non-lathering facial cleanser. For oily skin, use a smooth foaming face. For sensitive acne-prone skin, select an acne-fighting cleanser.
- Use toners. Not all facial cleansers carefully clean the trace of oil and dirt. That is why it is better to use toner. Use some cotton and apply toner on your skin and you will see that it will clean the dirt and residue left behind from the facial wash. When you tone, your pores shrink, preventing acne and pimples from forming. Just remember, always use an alcohol-free toner.
- Hydrate. All skin types need hydration. Also, if you need to go out in the morning or during the day, don’t forget to apply sunscreen. For busy women, choose a multipurpose product that has sun protection, hydration, and is used as a foundation at the same time. Products like BB and CC creams can be your best friend. They act as a serum, moisturizer, foundation, primer and primarily as a sunscreen with SPF.
- Always carry facial cleansing wipes or sprays with your accessories. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, everyone has to deal with oil and sweat. In case your job requires you to spend a great deal of time in the sun (if you’re working in the fields, for example), always carry a bottle of sunscreen in your bag. Apply every 2-3 hours.
- When you get home from work all day, you may feel awful and look haggard. Imagine that sweaty, greasy, tired face … not very good eyesight, is it? Wash your face with a facial cleanser and then use a toner. You can also spritz on some rose water to instantly refresh yourself.
- Here’s a skincare routine before bed. Wash your face with a mild cleanser half an hour before bed. Or you can just wipe your face with baby wipes. Rub in your night cream and gently massage your face. You can also use a good, mild eye cream. The best night cream is the one rich in antioxidants and other anti-aging ingredients. Most importantly, get a good night’s sleep. This is because our cell repair occurs during sleep.
Additional Tips for Busy Women to Keep Skin Glowing and Healthy
Why do you need to exfoliate
As we age, our skin is constantly renewing itself and getting rid of dead cells. Exfoliation can quickly help us achieve a brighter skin tone. It is not necessary to exfoliate daily. But it is important to do this at least twice a week. Exfoliating aster, use toner and moisturizer.
How about a mask? You can prepare and put on your mask while preparing your breakfast or lunch. That is, you can still do some household chores while wearing the mask.
To keep healthy skin on your busy schedule, here are additional things to remember:
– Sip warm water and lemon juice as a detoxifier to start the day.
– Avoid junk food. Instead, eat fresh, organic fruits and green leafy vegetables. They are packed with antioxidants and nutrients.
– Make sure you rehydrate by drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
– Have a good night and sleep. Nothing can replace that like the best form of rest.
– Use natural ingredients for your mask. Do a search on avocado, for example.
– Keep a moisturizer and lip balm in your bag, as well as a moisturizer, especially if you are working inside an air-conditioned room.
Do you know more tips for skin care? Feel free to share.