High quality automotive window tinting
Posted On June 30, 2021
You have just bought the car of your dreams, a luxury silver model with all the comforts: leather seats, great fuel economy and an integrated GPS. With a top of the line car, you will need the top of the line window tint to keep your new car looking its best.
Choosing a high-quality window tint may seem difficult, as you don’t want to sacrifice the good looks of your new car, but you still want to protect the interior from the sun’s UV damage. However, some types of window film can offer you the best of both worlds. Certain advanced car window tints are available that will not alter the appearance of existing windows, but will protect the interior of your car.
These high-quality window tints are primarily seen on expensive, high-end vehicles because they are the only films on the market that are completely transparent, but also reflect UV rays. They feature innovative technology that uses multiple layers of film that, when combined, are thinner than a sheet of paper. This multilayer film allows films to deflect up to 97% of the sun’s infrared rays. After applying the tint, you will not see any change in the appearance of your car windows, but you will notice the difference in how colder the air is inside the car.
These high-quality window films offer many other benefits, making them a great option for any high-end vehicle.
- Preserve the interior of your car. The sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays can cause your car’s interior to permanently fade. High-quality tints will protect your seats from fading and your dashboard from cracks.
- Stable and uniform color. Some cheap tints will turn purple over time, but higher-quality window films will remain clear for the life of your vehicle.
- Keep it up. Top-of-the-line window films can reflect up to 97% of the infrared rays that cause the sun’s heat. These films will reject 60% of the heat entering your windows, keeping your car cool and comfortable during those hot summer months.
- No interference. Metallic window tints can interfere with cell phones and GPS. Look for a high-end window film that isn’t metallized and won’t interfere with any electronics.
- Protect your skin. High-quality window films can provide an SPF of over 1000 and are highly recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Window tint is an essential feature for your new car, but any product is only as good as the installation. Choose an experienced and reliable window tinting company to install your high-end window film so that you won’t find warping and bubbles in the film for years to come. By choosing the best, you will be satisfied with your purchase for the life of your car.